For those interested in checking it out, please visit http://www.sweetcheeksphotography.net/ and go to Client Gallery. Password is "Eli". It's going to be so tough to choose among all the great photos of both kiddos!
Welcome to our blog! We are the Fisher Family of FIVE!!! Garrett and I met when we were in junior high, became friends in high school and started dating during our final years of college. I can honestly say I married my best friend on June 16, 2001. 24 years later, our family has grown . . . Our incredible daughter is now a freshman in college and still very much a girly girl loving cheerleading and all things pink! Our handsome eldest son is a very busy 16 year old who loves sports and fitness. Our "baby" is in his last year of middle school and much like his brother, loves all the sports. Life isn't perfect but we thank God for all of our blessings. Enjoy the snapshot of our lives . . .
LOVED the photos... the family photo is sweet - miss you guys so much!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful photos! Loved the pictures and I agree, tough to choose!! Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful pictures!!! Thanks for sharing! Jamie
ReplyDelete