So they really were snuggling very nicely but by the time I thought to get the camera to snap a photo, Eli decided to show off his grumpy face :) Alli was such a good sport and loved snuggling her baby brother!
I know I promised that I would chill with the "potty posts" but how cute is this little gal???
I decided we needed to try something new with Alli's hair today . . . thanks to her insane mullet, we have to put it back but I was getting bored with the pig tails so we tried double french braids today and I thought she looked adorable (and very grown up)!!!
I've been dragging my feet on giving Eli a bottle for many reasons but seeing how we are going to a wedding in two weeks and planned to be away from him for about 5-6 hours, we really needed to give it a try. Here he is, bright and early this morning, finally taking a bottle. He's such a little piggy that he needed to nurse for about 5 minutes afterwards (I think he just wanted some Mommy snuggles!)









Love the braids and sibling snuggles! :) Alli might groan one day when she hears that pics of her on the potty were posted online for friends and family to see. :) She is definitely a cutie though and we liked seeing the pics for sure!!! Go baby Eli with the bottle. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
The Macs
Love the potty pics! What a big girl and a great big sis! CANNOT wait to see you all in a few short weeks!
ReplyDeleteTiff