Monday, November 24, 2008

We finally added some pictures of the house!

As promised, here are some pictures of the house. Granted, they are a little late and I still need to add some more, but it's a start :)
 Dining Room
Kitchen 
 Upstairs hallway ~ we love how wide it is!
Playroom 
Master bedroom 
Master bath 
Guest room
Alli's room

We're off to a great start to the Holiday week. I'm on vacation this whole week and loving my time as a "stay at home mommy". Alli and I even went to storytime at the library today, where she had a great time playing with the other kiddos. We're also gearing up to host our first family Thanksgiving and cannot wait. It should be quite an experience! Hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Pictures! The house looks beautiful! Hope you are enjoying your week off. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! There is so much to be thankful for and Jon and I are so very thankful to have you all in our lives! We send our love to everyone and hope Thanksgiving goes off without a hitch (no burning of anything or catching the stove on fire as I am prone to do - ha ha!) Happy Thanksgiving lil sis! Love, Michelle & Jon

    ReplyDelete