Sunday, November 5, 2006

The crib is finished!


As you can see, we got the entire bedding etc. for the crib finally. This stuff actually should have been first to arrive but the trials and tribulations of getting UPS to deliver our stuff intervened. Not to belabor the troubles we had but their delivery schedule of 10:00 to 2:00 with a requirement of a signature upon delivery really made it difficult for two folks who work everyday, 1 or more hours from home to sign off. I'm sure we are not the first delivery they've made where this was an issue but it sure seemed like it. Oh well, we got our stuff finally with only minor inconvenience and aggravation.


We officially toured the Brigham and Women's hospital on Saturday which is where we plan to have the baby. Nikki had been there before but I was very impressed with the place. You could definitely tell that they specialize in child birth so no complaints on my end. Nikki's getting more and more kicks and other forms of movement as the days go by which is exciting. Unfortunately, I have felt a grand total of zero of those kicks. No matter how much coaching I do, the little one is not listening to me yet. Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment