Sunday, October 1, 2006

Two more weeks in Alabama

Well, I've been down in Alabama at Squadron Officer School for three weeks and have got just two more to go. It's been fun and all but I can't wait to get done and back to life in MA. I know, I know, how could I possibly be getting sick of Alabama? It will be tough living without the grits, monster trucks and rebel yells but I've got a lot of pink to be buying when I get back and I just can't wait to get started. Seriously though, I/we are really excited to be having a little princess and if anyone has any suggestions for good, intimidating shotguns I should start shopping for just let me know. I figure it will come in handy 15-16 years from now...............


Nikki's mom flew into Boston yesterday morning and will be there until I get back which is great! Nikki has been a real trooper the last couple weeks but I feel much better now that she has someone there to help her out. Plus I hear that we are getting stocked up with home made chicken soup and lasagna. Nothing to complain about there.

Hope you all have a great week!

Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment