Sunday, June 14, 2015

Pretty Pigs

As a thank you gift, one of the amazing moms on the boys' t-ball team gave me a gift certificate for Alli and I to get pedicures so after church, we headed to the spa.  When it came time to pick colors, I started to choose my favorite standby . . . bright red (perfect for summer I think!)  Well, my sweet daughter sighed and said, "Mommy, you always get that" in a very disappointed tone.
Not wanting to disappoint her, I asked her what she would pick for me and this is what I got . . .
I realize glittery blue toes don't see too exciting for many people but this is wild for me.  
I would like to say they are growing on me but I think next time I will stick with my standby :-)
Garrett thinks it was the right thing to do because it made our sweet girl super happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment