I had our 38 week appointment this morning and the Blue Fish is hanging in there but not likely for long. The contractions are causing more progress. We are thrilled that we made it as long as we have and will let you know as soon as he arrives :)
Luckily, I was able to make it out of the appointment in time for swimming lessons this morning where Little Miss Alli learned how to jump into the pool! This girl has no fear and said "No Mommy, I want to do it all by myself!" when I tried to hold her hands. She jumped in numerous times getting her whole head under water and coming up giggling ~ too funny! Maybe she'll take after Mommy and be a little swimmer :)
My little boss is down for a nap now and I'm working hard to get the house in order so I best get back to that!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Yay! He is a tough little guy!! So happy to hear that he made it this far. In the clear for sure and can't wait to hear the news about his arrival!
ReplyDeleteLove,
The McDonalds